We have several types of trainings. Group training, semi-private training and private training
Group training is given in groups of 6 or 12 people. There is always a maximum of 6 people for an instructor. They are available for level 1 and level 2
Cost: Level 1 $260 - Level 2 $285
For semi-private training, they are given for between 2 and 4 people. Available for level 1 or level 2
Cost: Level 1 $350 - Level 2 $380
For private training, they take place one instructor for one person. Available for level 1 or level 2
Cost: Level 1 $430 - Level 2 $460
Description Level 1
- Alcohol and drugs.
- Explanations for passengers.
- Before leaving (who to warn, preparation).
- Presentation of the motorcycle for off-road (adjustments).
- The position on the motorcycle (up, down, acceleration).
- The weight of the motorcycle (balancing exercises).
- How to pick up the motorcycle and prepare it to set off again.
- Point of friction, how to use it.
- Warm-up exercises.
- Slalom at low speed (Enduro steering).
- Parallel logs.
- The 360 (full turn, full lock).
- The climbs.
- The descents.
- The emergency stop in 3 steps.
- The emergency stop on a climb.
- Water crossing.
- Trails rides.
Description Level 2
- Accelerated and intense review of Level 1.
- Techniques for water crossing (large ponds, rivers).
- Introduction to driving techniques in the sand.
- Obstacle clearing techniques (tree trunks, rocks).
- 180 ° turn techniques.
- Sliding braking for turns.
- The different exercises are adapted by the instructor according to the skill of each participant.